Thursday, November 9, 2023

Comeback Week on Patreon (Becky's TG Caps tribute GIF)



The theme for this week on my Patreon is "comeback".  These are tribute caps in the style of TG caption artists who have stopped being active for one reason or another and who I wish would make a comeback. The caps are in the style of the artists as if they made new art. It's only appropriate to start "comeback" week with one of the caption artists that inspired me to start making art in the first place, Becky! She announced she was taking a break back in June and there have been no recent posts on her blog since then. Maybe she'll make a comeback when the time is right. This was inspired by her gif caps that were prominent in her recent style.




Zoe said...

Courtney,
I love what you are doing and hope you inspire others to return to writing as they are missed.
Zoe

June said...

I unfortunately can’t afford anything on patreon, but I’m just curious if you did a cap in the style of Feminization Station? They had been around for a long long time and had to quit about a year ago I believe, and I don’t even care to see it, but it would be nice to know she’s remembered yk?

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search