Saturday, November 11, 2023

Thanksgiving Cap Contest. New GF vs. BF's Little Sister on Thanksgiving




A new cap contest begins! Let’s see those #tgthanksgiving caps! Caps must have something to do with American Thanksgiving. Visiting home, American football, Black Friday shopping, hosting a dinner; these type of activities would count. Here are the rules:

1. Must revolve around Thanksgiving and be CLEAN (PG-13 or below)
2. Tag #tgthanksgiving and my username CourtneyCaptisaToo on Deviant Art. If you post your entry to anywhere but Deviant Art, just send me a message letting me know.
3. Contest runs 11/11 to 11/17. All entries will be reposted on my Patreon account and my Patreon followers will vote for the winner 11/18 to 11/22. Winners will be announced on Thanksgiving Day 11/23!
4. First place winner gets two custom caps from me. Second place winner will get one custom cap.
5. Limit of two entries per person.

_____
“Maddie… now that we have some alone time I need to talk to you…”
“What’s on your mind, girlie?”
“YOU! Look b*tch… you may have sucked up to Mom & Dad to make the best first impression. My brother has never had a girlfriend come over for Thanksgiving Dinner… Now the first is REALLY A MAN!!!”
“How in the hell did you find all that out?! And don’t call me a b*tch!”
“Tell me something I don’t know about you. I dug through a lot of social media and the Internet in order to find out your real name is Bryan Captisa! Now you go by Maddie Jenkins. You were a teammate of my brother on the lacrosse team and suddenly got booted off for drinking issues.”
‘I was going through a bad time!”
“Let me finish… I don’t know how exactly you went from some scrawny white bro to a blonde fashion babe in the course of a few months, but wow that must have taken some effort.”
“And some pills and surgery!”
“TMI! Now please tell me… Why my brother?”
“Because he is the love of my life! ALL the other guys on the team disowned me but as you know, your brother has a heart of gold and is the sweetest guy ever. He told me he would help me get clean and make improvements in life. I’m glad your family is well-off, because he put psych appointments, salon visits, and a bunch of shopping trips on a credit card. I’ll save you some details, but we knew we were right for each other when I played dress up at his apartment with a wig on and we had some fun.”
“EWWW I don’t need to know that! Why the feminization?!”
“He complained he had trouble finding the right girl. Once I got clean and we started doing activities together, we knew it was a great match and I was meant to be a woman! Never before had he taking a girl home for Thanksgiving to meet the family so I feel so privileged and loved.”
“This is still really weird… My head is spinning. I have to tell Mom and Dad.”
“You don’t need to do that… they already know.”
“WHAT!?! Why am I the last person to know anything?!”
“He told them weeks ago that he found a special girl that is almost complete with her gender transition and showed pics of us. Your Mom even said how pretty I am and she would have never guessed I was really a man a few months ago.”
“I need something other than coffee… Seriously, WTF.”
“Why does it bother you that much? You should be happy for us.”
“It’s a lot to take in… Know how many times I thought I would be in the car on Thanksgiving with my brother’s transgender girlfriend? NONE.”
“Just think of me as any other girl. We can be close to! Just need to loose up a bit and be more accepting. It’s a special holiday about giving thanks. Be thankful your brother has found his true love. Now let’s go back to the house and pretend like this argument never happened! Your brother and I are happy and I think he may pop the question this Christmas!”

#tgthanksgiving
Zoe said...

Great cap and so original Courtney! Love to see a follow up or two! Zoe

Zoe said...

Great cap Courtney! So original and love the model. How about a follow up or two? Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search