Thursday, January 4, 2024

Becoming One With the City - I'm Back!!!!



Well, well, well I cannot honestly believe it but I am back! As some of you longtime fans of Courtney know I used to write here about a decade ago. I returned back on the scene about a half of a year ago and I have really hit my stride, but I am so glad to be back here with Courtney where it all began! I also want to thank her for allowing me to return and I believe the plan is that I will start posting here stories that have posted on Tuesday's and Thursday's. We are still working out everything, but today I return with the first story I wrote after my return to writing. The plot is pretty straight forward the protagonist goes to the city and finds himself there for good. Please leave your feedback as it greatly helps Courtney and I create better content for you. Thanks for all your support as always! Lastly shameless plug time, please if you like this and you were not aware of my return head on over to one of the below links to see my FREE content that posts daily at 8am EST. Also if you are so inclined, I have a patreon with a $5 membership. It gets you access to the daily stories, one month early as well as priority when it comes to requests. Also don't forget to check out Courtney's patreon too, but I'm sure you already know that :). Again I am so happy to be back home and I hope you enjoy! Till Tuesday!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Welcome back Haylee and Happy 2024! Glad you are with us again and what a great way to start off with an exciting caption. Whoever the female model in this cap is, well, she is gorgeous and looks so down to earth, just they type of girl I wish I was! Looking forward to more great stories and maybe a follow up to this one! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back Zoe! I haven't done a sequel yet, but could certainly keep that in mind in the coming months!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search