Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 3 - Mz. Louisana



  Good Morning all so here is chapter 3 of this series. I hope you like the change of pace from this series as it is non-magical. I actually have another series that will launch in a few weeks that I am going to center around non-magical transformations, but for now I have high hope for this series. I am even hoping at the end to post a poll for you all to vote on who you think should be the winner ;). As always please leave your feedback. Have a great day and we will talk tomorrow ladies. Love ya :)

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Really had me for a few moments with this one but great result in the end! Don't know who the model is but what a knockout!!!!!!! Looking forward to the next contestant! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Thanks so much Zoe for your feedback, not sure if you are on DeviantArt, but message me I'd love to thank you with a personalized cap.

Steph said...

These Miss TGmerica captions are amazing! I love this serious. Keep up the great work!

Haylee Simsa said...

Hey Steph so glad you are enjoying this series! Sorry for the delayed response!

-xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search