Monday, September 9, 2024

Back to School Week (2024)

 Hi my beloved cissies,


Thank you for bearing with me. As some of you may have read before, this has been one of the worst years of my life and I've suffered from many personal battles and loses. Trying to get my life back on track. Needless to say, my work in TG Land has been slower than previously. Extra special love and thanks to Haylee who has kept posting content. PLEASE support her on Patreon if you aren't already: www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa


I'll be posting some new caps here. Back to School has always been a popular season in TG Land next to Prom and Bikini season, so here we go for 2024!





XOXO,

Courtney

Haylee Simsa said...

Always fantastic Courtney! Thanks for supporting me and allowing me to be part of the blog :)

-xoxo Haylee

Zoe said...

Welcome back Courtney!
Very sorry to hear about your terrible year and just hope and pray the future is much better for you. We are here for you sister! All the best!
Love,
Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search