Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Annoucement: Nude Caps

Hey, eyes here! First, some updates. I've been running this blog for about 6 months now and am very close to having 500,000 hits. Thank you everyone for supporting and writing to me. I love getting mail from everyone and chatting with others in the community. There will be some updates to the "Sisters" Page soon, so be on the look out for that! I especially love it when straight guys write to me saying how they want my advice on looking like a teen girl!

Those who know me realize that I have kind of always strayed away from caps that contained nudity. For the most part, it has just never done anything for me...especially if graphic sex is portrayed. However, recently..I have stumbled upon some really clean and artistic nude modeling that I think would be great for some ideas I have. THESE WILL STILL BE CLEAN IN NATURE and don't worry, all models are 18+ and all caps will feature people 18+. Probably looking at a PG-13 rating with most of these.

I always like to stay fresh with scenarios, but will still keep putting out some of the similar themes you all love. I'm going to be out of town the weekend so I can go to the beach, but will probably roll one out before then.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search