Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sister Set-up



Here's the story: Brandon has been basically begging me lately to make another cap for him. In real life, he did try on his little sister's panties and shave his legs last year when I told him to ( I have photographic proof) but then gave up on it for  a while. He's now on vacation with his family and is horny has the urge to crossdress again, so I came up with this story which includes his worst fear!

"Brandon really thought his days of crossdressing were over after nearly being caught wearing his sister’s panties when being forced to do so by Courtney. Months went by, but with no dates with women or getting laid, thoughts came back to him while on vacation with his family at their lake home.

After catching her big brother wearing them his second time, she took it upon herself to humilate him and turn him into her personal barbie doll. With weeks of “practice” she finally forced ‘Brandy’ to come to a party completely en femme to meet some new friends.

“NO! I told you I would never date another ... ” Brandy said before covering her mouth.

“HEY James! I want you to meet my big sister Brandy. She’s a hottie isn’t she? I’m sure you two will hit it off really well...”

-Courtney Captisa
Anonymous said...

New favorite cap of all time! Both terrified and jealous of "Brandy" at the same time! Great job Courtney!

Anonymous said...

This is really a great cap. :)

Anonymous said...

ooo photo evidence heh! How can we persuade you to put him in this position for real? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I vote you get him to post pictures on your blog en femme!

Courtney Captisa said...

Well I did find his sister on Facebook and told him I would send HER photos. I guess that was a little too much...

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was a bit much! Let's please please please not do that again!

Anonymous said...

This is almost as good as the caption. Can't wait to see how it ends :) what are you trying blackmail him into?

Anonymous said...

Courtney, do you actually serve as a mistress of sorts to cross dressers? Like could you dare me to do things?

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney I really love your caps would you be interested in making a custom one for me?

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl on the left

Anonymous said...

Courtney, would you be able to make a cap for me with the girl on the left

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl on the left and
Would you be willing to make a cap for me with the girl on the left

Courtney Captisa said...

It's rare that I have more than one pic of the same model. Considering this was made about three years ago, it's unlikely I have more.

Anonymous said...

Could you still make one for me though

Anonymous said...

Or one similar at least

Michael andrew said...

cool. sex

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search