Sunday, September 28, 2014

The TG Mall Part 9: Beauty Queens



Hey girls! I am sorry I have been gone for so long again. I know many of you girls may be mad at me because of my frequent disappearances, but I genuinely apologize. I am studying abroad this semester so I have been very busy. However I am going to try to post at least once a week. Here is the newest installation of the TG Mall, and I hope you liked it because I tried to go a little in more depth so this is actually a two page cap! Please let me know how you feel about the cap! I hope you girls can forgive me! -xoxo Haylee

2 comments:

  1. When do I get to redo high school as a beauty queen!? Great cap, glad to see you return :D Where're you studying abroad? Or are you studying a broad ;P -DAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback, and all over Europe right now

      Delete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search