Sunday, September 28, 2014

The TG Mall Part 9: Beauty Queens



Hey girls! I am sorry I have been gone for so long again. I know many of you girls may be mad at me because of my frequent disappearances, but I genuinely apologize. I am studying abroad this semester so I have been very busy. However I am going to try to post at least once a week. Here is the newest installation of the TG Mall, and I hope you liked it because I tried to go a little in more depth so this is actually a two page cap! Please let me know how you feel about the cap! I hope you girls can forgive me! -xoxo Haylee
Anonymous said...

When do I get to redo high school as a beauty queen!? Great cap, glad to see you return :D Where're you studying abroad? Or are you studying a broad ;P -DAGS

Haylee said...

Thanks for your feedback, and all over Europe right now

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search