Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Help Wanted: Translators

We've received a few request to release our novels in other languages. I love the idea, except I don't trust just running the text through a generator and my français is very limited. Need it translated by a person especially considering a lot of our stories contain a number of American references, pronouns, and other grammatical structures.

According to Blogger, the USA takes a strong lead at the country who visits our blog but the UK is 2nd followed by:

Canada
Germany
Australia
France
Netherlands
Spain
India
Italy

If we could get these translated into Spanish, French, German, and Hindi; that would be great! I doubt we need Arabic since it seems turning into a woman isn't exactly ideal in most of those countries...

I would love to have someone translate some stuff for us to release. If you are interested, please send me a message on twitter @CourtneyCaptisa or email courtneycaptisa (at) gmail. 

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search