Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Meme & Other Ramblings


I was doing some spring cleaning today on my computer and found this cute meme that Claire made a few months ago. Not sure if it was posted, so figured now is the time!

Also a few months ago, my white Macbook was on its last leg so a long time fan of the blog bought me a new Macbook Pro! Very generous! I started capping on the white Macbook around 2010 and started this blog a year after that. I just transferred all the content over. Before I got the white Macbook, I used to collect various caps/stories from various people. Because I transferred everything, it's time to get rid of some things on my computer. It's kind of sad when I find some amazing caps and stories from people who made just a few and are never heard from again. As much as I want to post these, I can't without permission.


Anonymous said...

Hah! Cute :) I miss Haylee's caps--- is she coming back? -DAGS

Courtney Captisa said...

She's been working on a few stories with me and is busy with college. She's going on break for summer which is why we are working hard to get a few stories out. MAYBE I can talk her into some more caps.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search