Thursday, April 12, 2018

Boardroom to Bedroom on Hallmark



As many of you know, I love me some CHEESY movies. Including Horror movies with no real plots and tons of odd kills and Love stories on channels such as the Hallmark Channel that often feature some rich white girl who had no issues job hunting for a great job in the city who is forced to come back to her hometown and falls in love with some guy who is hot with no personality but may or may not be the prince of some fictional country in Europe. Dream come true right? Here is one for TG Land...

-Courtney




Sally Bend said...

Oh, I would totally watch that!

Courtney Captisa said...

I'm ready to produce this as soon as there's a financier!

nikir77 said...

I think you could make this into one of your book's

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search