Saturday, November 14, 2020

Babysitter week: Envious

 



Let's kick off the week with something most of us go through, but not often women towards men.

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

How do I get your recent book on 8 Nights of Chanukah?
I don't have a kindle so what is the best method?
Thanks so much!!!!!

Zoe

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

How do I get your recent book on The 8 Nights of Chanukah?
Sounds like a good read but I don't have a kindle. What is
the best method?
Thanks and I really enjoy your caps and thanks for all you do!
Zoe

Courtney Captisa said...

@Zoe

You DO NOT need a Kindle to read any of my books on Amazon! When you purchase, you should see a link that says "read in Cloud Reader" or something like that. Links to your Amazon account and no download or other device needed.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search