Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Insomniac is Down?




 Looks like her blog has been REMOVED! Is anyone else getting this error? I know she had my blog listed as a link on her page so hope she reads sees this. Please message me if not responding publically.

http://theinsomniactg.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

I am also getting this message

Annabelle Raven said...

I think she’s had happen to her what happened to me. 😨

Dee Mentia said...

Wonder if he got gacked too.

Annebelle Raven had hers removed a few weeks ago by the big Googs, so she's only on Deviant Art now.

Courtney Captisa said...

OMG I hope she didn't get removed like Annabelle did! It's pretty sickening that it would happen after having a blog for so long on this REALLY OUTDATED platform. I feel like TG blogs have been keeping Blogger going for the last few years since I don't see any other community pop up like they used to.

If anything ever happens to this blog, just know you can find me on Patreon for everyday posts and on Deviant Art!

Danielle Wells Fort said...

Yeah -hope she is gonna combeback

Danielle Wells Fort said...

I hope she coming back soon

Ststen said...

i really hope she is alright and coming back.

Leslie B said...

I try to contact her send an email but it was rejected beacuse that adress no longer existed.

Anonymous said...

Annabelle’s Family Tradition is also showing same message.

Courtney Captisa said...

@Anonymous 7:17, Annabelle commented on this post!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. The Insomnia/Claira here.

So yea, long story short, some hacking issues, and yes, some follow-up Google issues. Long story short, the blog/account as they were probably aren't coming back.

Obviously the situation is a bit frustrating for me, so I'm probably going to take a little hiatus. Maybe look into tackling one of the non-caption projects I've had in mind for a while. After that... who knows.

All told though I'm fine in the real world (as much as anybody in 2020), so no need to worry about me! I'll probably be back sooner-or-later in some capacity or another.

-The Insomniac

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search