Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Captisa County Pageant: New Sister Swimsuit

 


Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,

I have been following the Captisa County Pageant results and I must say the contestants all look so beautiful. Who would have known such beauty could be found when the entrants inner femininity is able to be set free. A spectacular metamorphosis takes place! Like a worm turning into a glorious butterfly!

Well enough of my schmoozing. I want to get down to brass tacks. I have positioned you recently for the directions to Captisa County however to no avail. I am petitioning you once again to please, please send me directions.

You see shortly before the pandemic I had heard about the Femgel you have mentioned previously. However with production issues, shortage of laborers ect...Supply Chain issues up here in NY State and such my local pharmacy is saying it will be years before I will be able to purchase and Femgel.

With your directions to Captisa County, I will hopefully be able to purchase three times the amount as Mallory's mom did thus being able to lock myself into the body of a woman for the rest of my life. Also I am hoping seeing Mallory's age and heights both decreasing the double or triple amount of Femgel may take off a few more years of my life.

I am hoping to become a 23 year old single woman who will be looking for a husband, starting a family before I turn 28. I realize this is an ambitious but I am sure with your watchful eye I can reach my goal. You have seemed to have the magic touch.

So once again if you don't mind sending me the directions I should be in Captisa County within a weeks time.

paula

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search