Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Captisa County Pageant: Perspectives

 


Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Courtney,

Thank goodness for aunts and mom's who understand a boy is sometimes better off becoming a girl.

After my parents divorced in the summer when I was almost 11 (early November birthday) my mom asked me in mid October if I wanted to dress up as a girl for Halloween! Did she know my secret?
I grew up with 5 sisters, but the oldest three were already gone by that time. Sister 2 years older than me thought it would fun. Little sister a year and a half agreed. I was already "borrowing their clothes whenever i could so i hesitated then eventually unenthusiastically said i guess so.

I went as a cheerleader, older sisters old uniform, white uni, red panties. I will never forget! little sister went as football player, my barley used uniform and helmet.

Next year, almost 12 did it again! This time as a girl scout. Older sisters uniform. I carried around a box of chocolate covered mint cookies to give away on our way. Little sister my cheer costume of the year before.

Next year almost 13 i said i was to old to trick or treat. Walked little sister around neighborhood in a princess costume. Me dressed as a 13 girl babysitter, older sisters old clothes including proper undies for my age group, finally! My favorite costume of all time! Mom's always know!

I am letting you know this because I have experience being dressed as a girl for public events. If you do not have any girls for next years pageant, well i am your man! I am a bit older now but with your magic i am sure you can help me go all the way!

Please forward me where Capista County is and I can make arrangements to be there if needed!

paula

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search