Thursday, February 22, 2024

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures Epilogue


  I just want to take a moment to thank all of you amazing viewers! Ironically around the same time that I have hit 500 watchers on DA, I have hit my 1,000 page view here on blogger. I know the grind is exactly that, a grind but I know it is going to be great! Being that I made the promise to feminize myself for a week upon getting 500 watchers that will post in a week's time after I have done it, but still wanted to thank you on the milestone. Since the post the other day Desperate Times, Desperate Measures was a huge part of getting this milestone I made a epilogue! And finally one more surprise, I will be launching a youtube. Every week on Friday I will post a quick video with a collage of the previous weeks posts. I know some of you might like this platform so please check out the link below to help the community grow! I hope you all enjoy tremendously! Here's to 1,000 watchers and 2,500 views! Love ya girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

So Haylee, are you biologically a he or a she, not that it really matters.

Anonymous said...

biological pronouns lmao

Haylee Simsa said...

Hehe, a he lol

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search