Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 8 - Mz. Oregon



  Good Morning all! Here is Mz. Oregon and she is a fun one because she is more about emotional reasons to transition. I hope you like this one and as always please please please give me your thoughts it greatly helps me write better. Also there are some new patrons, both free and premium and I want to thank you for joining! Have a lovely day and we will talk tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search