Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 6 - Mz. Wisconsin



  Well Good Morning ladies! I hope you are doing well. Here we are at part six of this and our lovely lady today is Mz. Wisconsin. This one is a group of friends desperate for the cash, but will it pay off? Only time will tell. Just want to give you a heads up that at the end of each state's contestant I will be posting a poll for your favorite to crown the winner! Also another exciting piece of news. So I was banned by DeviantArt a few weeks back, but I have relaunched under another name. I will not be putting the full stories there, but if you wouldn't mind going over and giving me some views to help reactivate the algorithm I'd be grateful. Thanks and have a great day ladies, till tomorrow.

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Haylee, Really enjoyed reading your post, especially this series! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

So glad you are enjoying Zoe :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search