Thursday, July 4, 2024

Dreaming of the Future


  Good Morning girlies. Here is another short and sweet one. I hope you'll enjoy its slightly different style. It is more of a background and less about the change itself. I hope you enjoy and as always keep the feedback coming please. Thanks for your continued support. I love you girlies.


-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Another great and creative caption Haylee! Often I have dreams like this too, wishing there were medicines/pills or something other than surgery to transform. Imagine one day there will, but long past my time! And yes, girls do have much nicer selection of clothes than guys do!
Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

So glad you enjoyed the story!

-xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search