Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 28 - Mz. Maryland



  Good Morning all! I want to apologize, I do not know what happened with my links below but they were not working please try them now if you were interested in seeing my content on my blogs. So we are on the backside of this series and I hope you still are enjoying. In today's story we will see a protagonist more importantly become a girl and then head into the pageant. If you like please let me know. As always thank you so very much supporting me in my writing it means the absolute world to me! Have a wonderful day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Blogger - https://hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot.com/

Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/hayleesimsa

Youtube -https://www.youtube.com/@HayleeSimsa/featured 

Zoe said...

Although Paige did not win the national championship, she really enjoyed the experience of pageantry. So much that she decided to seek out one of the top surgeons in the country who performs transgender surgery to get her "thingy" reconfigured into a vagina. With her petite and attractive figure and a pretty face, she was in a great position to hook a wealthy man and become a trophy wife!

Haylee Simsa said...

heheh nice epilogue!

-xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search