Thursday, July 11, 2024

Roleplaying Taken Too Serious



  Good Morning my lovelies! I want to thank you all for the love you have shown on the posts lately. I am glad you continue to enjoy the content. This one is loosely again based off an experience I had online with someone. I hope you enjoy the plot and keep the love coming. As always if you are interested please check out my new Patreon! For this month only I am offering it to you all for just $3 before going to $5 dollars next month. I appreciate your support no matter how you provide it. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

You really surprised us with this caption Haley! Loved how the changes were so subtle.
Think that both of them won and will live a happy life! Thanks! Zoe

Zoe said...

You really surprised us with this caption Haley! Loved how the changes were so subtle.
Think that both of them won and will live a happy life! Thanks! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Glad you enjoyed this one Zoe, I'm always trying to mix up styles.

-xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search