Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back to Capping!

After a few weeks of doing some things to improve my personal/professional life, I'm finally ready to return to capping! Started a new job, but still trying to get paid by some people who owe me a lot of money! If I have any fans on here who are lawyers, please message me!

I'm going back home to the beach this weekend and hope the water is warm enough to jump in my bikini and go in the ocean! Going to schedule some new caps to go out the next few days! Enjoy!
Anonymous said...

Great to see you back in stride Courtney. Enjoy the surf

Tiffany Manners said...

i'm so happy you're back! not many of us captioners left!
enjoy the beach (:

J C R said...

"Yeah that Courtney is da bomb"!

Heather69 said...

Wow this is such great news here Courtney!!! Welcome back. We all missed you on here.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search