Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Need Help Finding Lost Videos!

A few years ago, I remember finding a TG video mash-up someone made of Face/Off and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The plot of the video was that while he was having the "operation" to get a new face, he became Angelina in the process! I can't find this video ANYWHERE! And I also don't remember what site I saw it on (it wasn't YouTube).

The other video(s) I'm trying to find are for Mercury's "ImagineTV" car commercial campaign during the late-90's. This was one of my first introductions to gender transformation and I remember at least 4 of these themed commercials. I have only been able to find one, so if anyone knows where the rest are please let me know! I'm pretty sure I actually have a copy of them on VHS at my mom's house hidden in a trunk somewhere....



1 comment:

  1. the face off one I was fairly certain it was from tgtales on youtube but could be wrong

    ReplyDelete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search