Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Need Help Finding Lost Videos!

A few years ago, I remember finding a TG video mash-up someone made of Face/Off and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The plot of the video was that while he was having the "operation" to get a new face, he became Angelina in the process! I can't find this video ANYWHERE! And I also don't remember what site I saw it on (it wasn't YouTube).

The other video(s) I'm trying to find are for Mercury's "ImagineTV" car commercial campaign during the late-90's. This was one of my first introductions to gender transformation and I remember at least 4 of these themed commercials. I have only been able to find one, so if anyone knows where the rest are please let me know! I'm pretty sure I actually have a copy of them on VHS at my mom's house hidden in a trunk somewhere....



Anonymous said...

the face off one I was fairly certain it was from tgtales on youtube but could be wrong

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search