Friday, May 25, 2012

Forcing Your Son to Wear Panties Isn't Always Easy


mingle said...

With these last two caps, you've shown you're the queen of capturing the significant look. I love their faces.

Annabelle Raven said...

Wow, Dad err Mom has quite the rack - can't wait to see how Emily turns out ;)

Dee Mentia said...

Those are some big panties!

J C R said...

A man and his roof are inseperable and so long as you're under it you'll HAVE to wear those panties!

Anonymous said...

no girl could ever make me wear or dress like a girl

Anonymous said...

I'm ALWAYS against forcing things like this on someone.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm if the panties were silky smooth and lacy, maybe :)

Anonymous said...

He should be honored to wear panties, putting on a dress might be very tough? Ashley

Anonymous said...

Wanna bet? If I feel you need to wear a dress, you wearing it! At a wedding I might turn you into a flower girl? Your doing it "Prissy Bitch" Full Crinoline slips, Mary-Janes, ruffle panties to go with your "pretty party dress"! Misbehave, I will spanked your ruffle bottom soundly! Toe nails, better be painted!" Renee Z.

Unknown said...

Thongs r better

Anonymous said...

Can you do that to me I always wanted to know what it was like to be dressed up

Anonymous said...

I wear panties all the time I'm a male

Talyanna said...



Escape is now very impossible!

Talyanna said...



Escape is now very impossible!

Anonymous said...

yes you men will never know till you try wearing panties I been in panties for years I been marry and single again now live with a lady that even buy panties for me now I have many pair and bras too I even had women I know that like a man in women clothes I go out with the girls as a girl and yes I even suck a dido cock that night one lady said if I didn't you were a men because you suck like a girl then one lady toke my slack down and shove her dido in my ass soon after that I was there bitch

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search