Friday, June 1, 2012

Courtney's Upcoming Birthday!

As some of you may know, my birthday is coming up on June 17th. I've had about a dozen people e-mail me in the last few days asking what is on my WishList for this year.


HERE'S MY WISH LIST ON AMAZON!

For those of you who are REALLY interested in my hobbies/interests outside of capping...

1. I mainly work in event planning/entertainment promotion. This requires me to carry around stacks of papers, my calendar, proposals, time lines, etc and having Evernote on my iPhone just isn't cutting it anymore. Having an iPad to carry instead would make my life MUCH easier. I've never had one before, but have played around on it in Best Buy and with a few friend's and seems like my dream come true!


2. I'm one of those "Hates corporations, but loves Apple" type of people. I have an older iMac that I use for all my archiving and a Macbook that I bought used. The Macbook is in really rough shape, battery wouldn't come out anymore, trackpad is getting stuck, etc. The Macbook is also what I use to make captions with! It's in serious need of replacing sometime this summer!


3. When I go back home to the beach to visit my parents this summer, I would really love to have my own Stand-Up Paddle board! The craze hit my area last summer and I've been renting one everytime I go back!


4. I don't really watch a lot of TV (especially newer shows) but I still have love in my heart for DVD series of shows I grew up on. E.g. Full House, Clarissa Explains it All, Family Matters, Step by Step, Are You Afraid of The Dark?, Daria, Salute Your Shorts, Boy Meets World, etc.


5. Although I live a busy life, I LOVE to cook when I have a few hours around the house and enjoy throwing dinner parties. My favorite types of cuisine are Asian and South American. I've also been trying some food from Morocco and South Africa lately. That being said, I don't have a food processor and my knife collection is from JCPenny!

6. Zooey Deschanel is my fashion idol. I love wearing vintage style clothing and mainly do my shopping at quirky boutique shops and upscale thrift stores. I also love this site: ModCloth. I also still love some  stuff from Hot Topic (age appropriate!) I also own a stupid sized collection of Vans shoes! LOVE THEM!
J C R said...

Nice to know a little more about your likes.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search