Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Update From Courtney: Contributor Week EXTENDED!

I'm back from spending a week in NYC and as soon as I got back to Baltimore yesterday I had a job interview and I had to move my stuff back home! Yeah, busy busy! I did manage to rearrange my office at CCC though! Here's what it looks like:


NYC was a LOT of fun! Here are some highlights from my trip:

1. Visiting the Metropolitian Museum of Art
2. Shopping at Macy's Herald Square
3. Seeing 200 taxis in a traffic jam in Times Square
4. Going to a really cool fashion show with a bunch of naked people walking around backstage
5. Seeing a pre-op transsexual naked in-person! 

That's right, I can finally check that last one off my life's To-Do list! It was at a cabaret show at this really exclusive club in Manhattan. Apparently in NYC, you can do full nudity on stage and some really other fucked up stuff! NYC is only a little over 3 hours from Baltimore, so I plan on going back shortly! CCC meet-up anyone?

With all this stuff with moving, traveling, new job, prepping for wedding season, etc. I've decided to extend Contributor Week for another week. I want to thank my contributors, especially Claire and Amber, for keeping this blog up and running while I was gone! There have been some very good caps recently. I've spoken with other contributors who can't post this week due to school, travel, work, ex-wives, children, and being punished by parents, etc; so let's wish them the best and hope for a return!

I'll be back to capping next week and will be sure to have some AWESOME stories for everyone!

Love,
Courtney Captisa

Amber Harland said...

I'm glad you had a great time in NY Miss Courtney. I hope I can go with you sometime.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search