Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"Bet I Can Feminize My Brother!" Now on Lulu, Barnes & Noble, iBookstore


By popular demand, our book "Bet I can Feminize My Brother!" is now on Lulu. When books are submitted to Lulu, they are also available on B&N, Apple iBookstore, and a few other places in addition to Amazon Kindle. Again you do NOT need a specific device to read these, just a free eReader.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/courtney-captisa-and-claire-bear/bet-i-can-feminize-my-brother-forced-to-enter-womanless-pageant/ebook/product-22428883.html

Also just for the heads up, due to several factors we won't be putting any brand new books into Kindle Unlimited again. This also means new books will be available on Amazon, Lulu, Barnes and Noble, and iBooks at the same time!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search