Saturday, December 26, 2015

Repost: Daddy's Little Girl Reality Show. New Novel?


Claire and I talked tonight about the future of our writing and some ideas for some new stories. Suddenly, the plot of a cap I made about 4 years ago came into my mind. This cap was actually made before this blog even existed. One of my firsts posts as a collection of many caps I made and posted on Rachel's Haven. Here is the original: http://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/2011/09/collection-part-ii.html


I think it will be fun having a story with various results of feminization. What do you think?

Corinne said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

Kitty St. Clare said...

I think that would work, perhaps best as a book of short stories, each following a new girl in the contest.

K said...

Sounds like a good idea/plot start!

Courtney Captisa said...

I was thinking the format is the set-up/recruiting "stars". The book follows segments going back and forth throughout the season, much like how some reality shows are filmed. I really miss those useless Fox reality shows!

Unknown said...

Why is this not a reality show? It would be awesome and fun to watch!

Unknown said...

I'd watch it!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search