Thursday, March 21, 2024

Caught Peeking - Request


  Today is another excellent watcher request. Today's request is surprisingly my first cheerleader cap. To be honest not my usual favorite but I really enjoyed the concept donkeyman28 gave me. All and all I hope you enjoy it girlies. As always please don't forget to leave your thoughts and suggestions. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 


Zoe said...

Great story and lovely pictures! Wonderful idea on how Elliott gets caught and very creative thinking by the girls! I'm surprised that this is the first cheerleading caption you have done. Do hope you will do more! Please!!! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

I'll try my best hehe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search