Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 9 - Mizz Indiana



 Good Morning cuties! I hope you are well today. This one is another fun one cause this contestant didn't actually have on a dress. I am trying to keep the plots from being too repetitive here, but still overlap is to be expected. I just want to thank all of you lovely people for supporting me, whether it be via the free platforms or premium ones. I hope to continue to grow here and as I do, I intend to maybe roll out even more perks, but I will need to test some things with that before that happens. Anyways enjoy and have a great day girls! Till tomorrow beauties.

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Nicole turned out well with what she had to start with. Enjoyed this story but do not believe that she will win after reading about the other contestants. Zoe

Zoe said...

Nicole turned out well with what she had to start with. Enjoyed this story but do not believe that she will win after reading about the other contestants. Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

hehe fair point Zoe, the competition sure is getting fierce! -xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search