Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 12 - Mz. North Carolina



  Well Good Morning ladies! I hope you are well. Today's in a fun one and despite it having similar connections with a family member I still think it has a bit of a twist on the plot. I want to thank all of you for your support whether it be paid or free. Your patronage, your watching, following whatever it is called on the platform you watch me on it means the world to me! I love you all and as always please share your thoughts with me! Till tomorrow girlies.

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Another great story Haylee and looks like Mz. North Carolina will be a for sure hot contestant in the nationals! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Very true :) thanks for the feedback :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search