Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 11 - Mz. Ohio



  Good Morning all you lovely ladies. At first wasn't sure how to mix this one up, but then as I thought of some of the relevance in politics I came up with this idea. I hope you like the twist and as always love to hear your thoughts. I hope you have a great day and we will talk tomorrow lovelies!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Haylee, you should consider being a political consultants for up and coming candidates! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

haha yes but the candidates may make sudden changes with my influence ;)

Thanks again Zoe!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search