Monday, January 2, 2012

Blog Design Update

I'm about 70% done with the whole redesign of this blog. Right now I'm trying to change some fonts, get a cool banner, and update a few of the pages. Let me know what you think so far!

I'm also working on a new cap tonight. My little sister Taralyn has been acting like a real brat lately and is begging me for this cap where some douchebag loser ends up....well..you'll see!
Alectra said...

EXTREMELY AND FANTASTIC REDESIGN!

Have did you do it? Looks even more professional and entincing that's some of our blogs out there! Tell the crowds Courtney!

Have a Happy New Year ^^

Hugs and Kisses Alectra

Anonymous said...

Love the new format Courtney, look forward to your future caps!

Courtney Captisa said...

Thanks girls. It took forever, but I think the design itself is done. Just need a header!

C B Rigby said...

Yours is a easy on the eye design that also loads quickly for those of us on rough connections.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search