Saturday, January 7, 2012

Center of Family: MOTB (Guest Stars: Annabelle, Alectra, Evie)

Bridal Week Day 5: I actually got a lot of requests to do a mother of the bride cap, so here it is. Been a little limited on time, but this week will be complete!

Since this is some of my "family" in this cap. I'm somewhere outside waiting for the ceremony to begin probably being hit on by some guy or a bridesmaid getting ready in the other room.
Anonymous said...

Love the series Courtney, especially when you weave your family into the theme!

Annabelle Raven said...

OMG Courtney! This is such a nice shout out to me and my "interests" and I love how you incorporated my "daughters" into the cap. Love Love Love Love LOVE it! :) Thank you! I'm reblogging onto mine now!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome caption, I love these bridal pics you've been doing, hot stuff!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search