Sunday, January 8, 2012

Femations Advertisement (sp2000 Cameo)

Bridal Week Day 6: I haven't done a Femations cap in awhile. Originally got the idea about a frat guy getting married and it went from there! The satisfied client is Kelly from sp2000 TG Captions.
sp2000 said...

Thanks for including me in this, Courtney. Great work on the caption design.

beckys620 said...

Love this one, would like to cut out the 20% off coupon though:)
Becky

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Courtney! The "boys" look lovely. I suspect that those coupons will find their way around campus as sororities can find new pledges next semester. Maybe a future cap?

Annabelle Raven said...

This reminds me so much of TG fiction I've read about fraternities that have femmed together. Love the theme, and where was this when I was in college? ;)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search