Sunday, September 23, 2012

Calling it Quits...For Now

As I've stated in previous posts, the end of summer was pretty rough for me. I lost my day job AND the lease on the apartment I had with a business partner of mine ran up! I ended up having to move back home 3 hours away from Baltimore where I was working and have been stuck here at my parent's house since.

Since then, work has been VERY sparing, my lawsuit against someone hasn't been resolved, AND I've been hit with an extreme amount of excess bills. I HAVE to move out and get back to Baltimore by October 1st BUT it's becoming impossible at this point and I'm really freaking out.

I borrowed over $500 from my parent's a few months ago for car repairs and they said they need it back this week to cover overdue taxes. This was all I had saved for my new apartment and I have NO other income this week! Also owe my last roommate hundreds of dollars from the last place, car payment, food for me and my cat, ugh...it's never ending!

I REALLY hate asking for money, but I've really tried all I can and as sad as it sounds, this blog feels like one of the only successful things in my life right now. I've really run out of resources in my personal life and even if you could spare $10-$20, it would greatly help! My PayPal is sororitycourtney (at) gmail.com

As far as future captions go, I consider myself a "lifer" so I'll cap more at some point. In the meantime, there were about 10 or 11 caps made by me that are scheduled for future dates as well as some guest specials. I'm sure Claire will also post some when she makes some more. But needless to say, with all this happening in my life, spending time making gender transformation pictures is the LAST thing on my mind.

I want to give special thanks to Belle who I already talked to about this and she donated. Thanks Belle, you are a real sweetheart! I plan on giving a special thank you to everyone who chips in.

If you are unable to use PayPal but still would like to donate, please e-mail me or message me on Skype: CourtneyCaptisa to make special arrangements.

Thank You! Love,
Courtney Captisa

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search