Saturday, September 1, 2012

Courtney's Book Club: The Student

Yeah, I know it's been more than a month for my monthly "book club" but I wanted use this one to introduce this week's theme week: BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK!

This month's selection is The Student by Belladonna

The Student is one of the best age regression stories I have read this year. Eric is a down-on-his-luck teacher who has lost his job. His wife decides that it's a great idea for him to learn more about the student body...by getting the body of a teenage girl! With proper guidance, he takes up some extracurricular activities such as cheerleading!

I'm a big fan of TG Age Regression stories that feature realistic transformation rather than magical, so this really hit my spot!
Dee Mentia said...

You can't go wrong with anything written by Belladonna/Sarene.

Looking forward to "Back to school" week!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search