Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Strong Foundation by Josh (Haylee)

Josh wrote to me saying that he has been a fan of the blog for awhile and it helped him accept himself as a crossdresser. He is getting into capping and this is his first, which is amazing! Please support him!
sissygurl belinda said...

A great introductory cap, Josh

Haylee said...

Thank you so much Belinda :)

Living as Stephanie now said...

great start!.....and so true....any guy straight guy reading this blog should not mess with makeup...its addicting...

Haylee said...

hehe so true steph :)

Danyelle TS in FL said...

Wow this is your first cap? It is amazing. Like I said I love the whole concept of transformation by magic, mainly because I think that is most likely the only way that I will ever truly become Danyelle. Please keep up the amazing work, as I think I am becoming a huge fan.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search