Friday, January 3, 2014

On the Bus by Ashlee

Ashlee from http://not2britecaps.blogspot.com/ submitted this to me. Please comment on this so we can persuade her to get her SRS and get her to join this blog permanently!
Anonymous said...

LUV YA GUYS, SWEET TITTIES MADE INTO SWEET DING-DONGS, SO NICE . . .

Haylee said...

Great cap Ashlee, I love you caps a lot

Danyelle TS in FL said...

I love reading Ashlee's caps. I am a constant reader of her blog and would love to see her make some here as well. I was unaware that she was looking into SRS, I think that if she really wants it then she should go for it. I wish I was able to get to that level, but I'm still fighting my inner battle (which as of late the male side has been winning). Ashlee I'd say that if you really and truely want SRS then you should go for it.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search