Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Why Halloween Fucked Up Courtney as a Child

People often ask me, "How long have you been into gender transformation?"

The answer is really: As long as I can remember.

When I was a small child, I had dreams of various transformations other than gender such as height, animal, culture/race, etc. As far as gender transformation, you can thank the heavy amount of crossdressing on You Can't Do That On Television and movies like this:


Clip is at 10:07 because I can't figure out how to share the time with full frame on Blogger since Blogger is stuck in 2008.

I was searching for this clip for a LONG time and it has been mentioned on this blog before. Basically I remembered a made-for-TV movie from the early-90's when I was a young child where there's a scene where a boy is forced to dress in a girly outfit for Halloween. When watching a YouTube video about random Halloween movies the other day, The Last Halloween was mentioned. When browsing it on YouTube, the clip shows up so mystery solved! It's a very short clip, but seemed to have a lasting impression. You can basically thank forced crossdressing for "comedic" value on random 80s/90s shows for the reason why I make TG art now.

-Happy Halloween,
Courtney
Sally Bend said...

It's funny (pun intended). I laughed along with the crossdressing antics of Monty Python, Kids in the Hall, Bosom Buddies, and all the rest, but every once in a while I noticed someone who just looked too good, or who just enjoyed it too much, and I felt so. . . well, not alone.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search