Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Wish for Christmas is POSTPONED



Sometimes in life, people get ahead of themselves and I was completely guilty on this one. The idea for this story was conceived a few months ago and unfortunately I announced its release a bit too early considering it wasn't finished at that time. Claire and I were pulling a lot of hours to ensure most of the Christmas stories got released on time, but then of course I had my burnout and everything.

In case you haven't read before in a previous post, the plot revolved around a guy in his 20's who comes back to his hometown for the first time in years and is disappointed for many reasons. He makes a wish on Christmas Eve which accidently turns him into a 15-year-old female version of himself back in 2005. So there's something for everyone! Magic... Age Regression... Time Travel...

I wrote about 7,000 words of this so far and planned for a NYE release. As we can see, that didn't happen. With this story, I had MANY ideas and a 10-15k story just wasn't going to cut it. So it's post-poned until Christmas 2016! I'm going to spend the year working and crafting this. (so Christmas 2005 may turn into Christmas 2006!)

Just a few other things on writing... You can expect some more in-depth stories this year. Two stories I have in mind have very complex story lines which are taking awhile to put together, but I think it's all worth it in the end run.

You will be happy to hear that Claire and I have begun working on the sequel to "Bet I Can Feminize My Brother!" We are about 35% finished the first draft and already there is MUCH stronger character development and relations. You can also expect our classic transformation and shopping scenes!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search