Sunday, January 17, 2016

Accidental Babe TG Movie Coming Out



Accidental Babe - Movie Trailer from Joe Durango Torres on Vimeo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5060966/

Through the grapevine, I found out that there is going to be a "new" indie movie with a heavy TG theme released next month! After watching this trailer, I was wondering why it was set in the late-80s/early-90s. But when I did some research, I found out this was filmed over 20 years ago and is JUST NOW about to get a release! That's dedication!

Here are my first impressions:

1. Looks like it will be a comedy (but aren't most TG films?)
2. Seems like someone probably wrote some stories for Fictionmania in the early years
3. I can't wait to watch it!

Here is their official site: http://www.accidentalbabe.com/
TartanTwiner said...

So this was an actual film...I watched a trailer for this on YouTube years ago and thought it was just a fake trailer that someone had made.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search