Monday, April 23, 2012

Making one of the Best Caps Ever...until...

Long story short: I lost ONE of my jobs the and it's just one of about 3 career bumps that have hurt me lately! My professional life sucks right now and I need to spend some time finding some other options that will make me happy...and able to pay rent, car, and groceries!

Unfortunately, this means I'm definitely going to take a break from capping for a while until I get things figured out. I will still be checking the blog, Yahoo messenger, and my e-mail though.

I will definitely be back as soon as possible. I've been in this for too long to give it up completely and I do enjoy it, chatting with people, etc. 


Anonymous said...

Courtney, sorry to hear of your setback again. Networking can be a source of opportunities. You have 148 followers and many more view your blog. If you share your areas of interest ( professional skills, industry /role preference, geography,....) maybe some one could give you a lead or reference. Hope this helps.

Tiffany Manners said...

keep at it courtney, something will come, i now have a good job after a layoff a few years ago (:... and no i'm not a secretary..though i wish (:

Dee Mentia said...

Jeez, a bunch of TG caption people are all taking breaks at the same time!

Candy (oneeyepirate), Evie, Hardknight, and you all announced a hiatus within like 12 hours of each other!

I'm sure you will be back as soon as you can!

J C R said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of work and wish you every good fortune in finding a suitable alternative.

Hugs, Joanne

Anonymous said...

Hope you find another better one super soon :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search