Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Step-Brothers

After receiving hundreds of e-mails over the last few weeks, I've decided to start a new fan part of the blog called "Step-Brothers" This is a page for all my macho heterosexual viewers who love TG fiction! Over the existence of this blog, I've received e-mails from military guys, firefighters, police officers, former convicts, Geek Squad employees, lawyers, UFC fighters, candlestick makers, etc. TG Fiction is a lot bigger than most people think! E-mail me for details.
Anonymous said...

Lovely concept Courtney, I fit the profile so look forward to viewing your new creations!
The mascots could be those firefighters who responded to an emergency while in gowns on their way to a charity Womanless pageant! Be prepared, or is that the Boy Scout motto ? I wonder what they wore?
LOL!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search