Monday, April 2, 2012

Tribute to Becky

Now that things are back to normal, I decided to make a little tribute cap. I followed Becky for MANY years on Yahoo. She now has a blog at Becky's TG Caps.
beckys620 said...

Thank you so much Courtney, love the cap and such a cute girl and story, nice work again :)

Anonymous said...

an amazing cap...i am always a sucker for those short poofy prom dresses! ty Courtney

randi

Annabelle Raven said...

What a great tribute, Courtney. I have followed Becky like you have for years on Yahoo. What a great inspiration her work has been to a lot of us and she always has linked my groups and my blog to hers. :). Xxoo to you both!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet to honor Becky who creates a lovely site also. Makes my days more enjoyable

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search