Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! (Best Caps of 2014)


I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! There's a lot happening behind the scenes right now at CCC and can't wait to share some of our creations with you in 2015. In year's past, I did a Best & Worst of (Insert Year). Time didn't allow for it last year and I didn't have the effort in 2014, so instead you get this: Courtney's Favorite Caps of 2014.

The first few caps were actually posted in the first week of January 2014. I must have been on a roll that week.

Stepsister Needs is a classic Courtney cap.


I'm not sure when this was posted but the file said it was in first week of January. I love many things about this. The romance element especially. 


Age regression has always been popular here. This is one of my favorites. Younger Cousin.


Expecting Something Else is a great pregnancy cap. I should really do more of these.


When Claire and I were brainstorming ideas for a new full-length novel, we made several caps and had a poll to see which one we would write. The winner was "Under the Poms" which Claire and I are still working on but I always liked the plot of this one. Mostly because it's dark and fucked up. Craig's List Ad.


This was another one that I would love to turn into a full novel. It's based on a real situation from a friend. Former Ex-Wife.


This was one of the very few caps I did last year that had a Before & After pic. I couldn't resist with this one! Cheer Hair.


This cap was a request from a supporter. I love AR mixed with weddings! I think she's happy now. Wed Again.

This was a very popular cap that became our #1 best-selling novel. Not Normal.

This was a cap made for wakkawakka200 that she considered perfect! What's the Point?

LOST CAP. I made this for someone and posted it on Rachel's Haven. I couldn't find it on here, so I can't remember if it was even posted! If it was please remind me!

And of course, there were also MANY great caps from my contributors! I'll let them post their favorites individually. Did I leave anything off? What were your favorites in 2014?

-Courtney Captisa
Anonymous said...

I like all of the above caps although I don't like the implication that Jessica was raped. I think my favourite is "Stepsister Needs". Or it might be "What's the Point?". Although I am not particularly fascinated with washrooms, I remember that, as a little kid, I was intrigued by the fact that there was a room at school that boys were not ever allowed to enter. That was one of the first feelings of intrigue related to sexuality that I can ever remember experiencing.

I really like your caps that involve the transformed gradually embracing their new lives to the point of actually wanting to be girlfriends, wives and mothers. I also like caps that involve unpopular boys having their problems solved by being turned into girls so I like your cheerleader cap above. Your site is intriguing and entertaining, Courtney! I love your imagination!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search