This cap actually has a LONG history. I originally came up with the idea for this a few years ago, but didn't cap it because my original idea for this would have taken way too many panels. Considering I got drunk the other night and made all the caps you've seen this week in about 30 minutes, I decided to finally put the idea down.

The concept is actually something I want to turn into a full-length story (with of course more twists and turns!) If you would like to see me turn this into a longer story, please comment!)

8 comments:

  1. I loved the cap and the picture even though it was a bit brief, I think the setup has the makings of a great story.
    Hope you decide to take a run at it. It'll probably turn out as great as all your other stories. Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete

Talk crap here!