Monday, August 31, 2015

One of Them




Hi everyone. This is the first cap I've made that was based off of a fan's life. I care about all of your lives and if you want me to cap a story from you life then just email me or comment. I hope you all like it :) XOXO

- April
Zfusion said...

Love it April, thanks for making it.
Zoey

Anonymous said...

No problem Zoey :) I'm glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

Wow, why cant my cousins do that to me??!

Anonymous said...

I wish my cousins were that cool

Zfusion said...

They are really nice and have always been there for me during my transition

Anonymous said...

one of us, one of us, One of us, One Of Us, ONE OF US! sorry but i could not let that chance to do that get away! XD

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search