Monday, August 3, 2015

Three Cheers for Maria



Hey everyone. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I wasn't feeling well after I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Once I finally started feeling better, I started having problems with the program I use to cap. But I finally got it working again and I'm back to normal. I know I was out for a while so as an apology to all of you I'm giving you three caps today. I hope you're all enjoying your summer! Remember to comment if you have any feedback XOXO

- April
Unknown said...

Sorry for your health and program troubles, but if it is any consolation your cap is well worth the wait! I am a huge fan of sweet, heartfelt caps like this

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It's nice to know that you like my work :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search