Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Party Crashers



I know it's late, but I was supposed to cap today and between my other activities (summer work, preparing for a club that I'm in, my job, you get the idea) I saved capping until the last minute. I guess the part of me that procrastinates will never go away. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this cap. If you did, then maybe you can help me out. Lately I've been struggling with coming up with new cap ideas. If you have one, then tell me and I'll try to make it as soon as I can. Also, I know that the story in this cap is a little long. Tell me if you think it's too long or if you like the length. Thanks!

- April
Unknown said...

Amazing work as always, April. IRL things take precedent over online things, if it means you can't post until late then that's fine. better a late caption than no caption and the way you do them it's worth the wait.

If you are running out of ideas, I think you might have stumbled upon a great sub-genre here. A whole "getting what they deserve" sub-genre where a group of guys or a single guy getting punished justly by the people they wronged and having it done in a fun and funny way.

Anonymous said...

I dig the longer caps! Just work on formatting like paragraphs and its primo~ DAGS

Unknown said...

Love the cap! I love the slumber party crash idea!

Anonymous said...

Great cap and picture! sure wish some girls would do that to me!!!!!!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search